Friday, October 19, 2007

Snow In The Summer - Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh gosh !!! With all those bugging to update my blog ... didn't realise it was almost 6.00 pm and time to become chef for my kwai chai ma... Called him and he hurriedly told me 'yeah... I am coming back..' & "plob" .. call ended ! Eh.. Finished cooking at 7.30 pm and he was still not back - ok lah .. go shower !! Smelling so oily !! yack !!!

Anyway, kwai chai and mom had dinner together ... mom to do the washing up lor - what else !!

Just have to call my buddy to check on the vegie dinner ... and ... sob... sob... sob... it was fantastic !!! hiccup ... hiccup ... Should have gone ...

"Snow In The Summer" - didn't really know when I got this book & how come I missed it ???!!! It's a darn good book and I am so engrossed with it. One book I won't want to part with .. attachment?! hehehehe......

How does one feels when betrayed by those you thought closest, e.g., family members ??? I'll tell you how it feels - accept it mindfully and then forget the matter and... the family members too...

Ciao..

No comments: