Monday, October 22, 2007

Dilemma Everyday - Monday, October 22, 2007

Now I know why my late granny was so angry - used to chase us with a bamboo -when we don't go home for dinner (and of course without informing her beforehand). More so when the cook got to plan what food to come up with every day !!! That's the dilemma and I believe the BIGGEST STRESS of every homebody !!! And when the ppl don't tell you what time they want to come back and whether they want dinner or not ... Worst is when you receive ring2 at 5.00 pm (hello??? meat need not thaw ar??? preparation no need ar???) and asked, you cooked already ar??? Why you cooked at 5.00 pm???

SO I AM NOT COOKING ANYMORE OTHER THAN FOR MYSELF !!!

It's time I've to plan seriously for myself ... how nice to stay on top of a small hill, forest nearby ... waterfall some distance away ... to be with nature ... This is the final journey I should be aiming for ... of course ... my cultivation ... hopefully, hopefully.....

But still have many attachments lah ... like my wah lai toi ... darn !!!

No comments: