Thursday, October 18, 2007

Advance B'day Celebration - Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy B'day (October 13) to a girlie pal, a friend whom one can count on - which I daresay is rare nowadays - but, luckily for this matured ma'am I am blessed with lots !! Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu !

Went Jap and oops ... b'day girl paid for lunch ... what lah ... anyway, janji will reciprocrate next week ... hehehe.... After lunch, went to old work place and bought some goodies... wanted some shorts and I've got 2 lovely ones ... muaks ... and it's only RM19/- per pc. which is a steal (well the pasar pagi @ Imbi costs RM25 bucks & lousy material at that ) !!! But my kawan said ... actually, those 2 pairs of shorts are for teenage wear ... but when I tried them on ... it actually look very, very beautiful on me !! Of course, looking at the lower half of the body lah (where do you wear your shorts???) and bow tau foo legs to boot - wahahaha...

Reward for kwai chai for being soooo nice ... 2 'Abercrombie & Fitch' slouch shirts for him ! Wah ... when he tried them on ... leng chai lor ... and ... he likes them too!! Well, his ma ada taste ma... hehehehe......

Lovely day !

No comments: