Thursday, October 18, 2007

Go C Yi Sun - Thursday, October 11, 2007

Not happy day !!! Stupid blacky !!! Ignorant fool !!!

'Have you been doing your "walk"' Dato asked ... 'Er... Dato - did you ask me to walk slope or flat ar?' ... that shows whether I've been doing my 'walk' lor... Anyway, normal med and warning to ween off the dose pills and come back in 3 weeks time.

Today, the ninth month new moon ... and according to the charts ... not good month for the naga... due to the flying stars in the sector of which my bedroom is !!! Already started tho'... bad vibes ...

Ah... now I remember... Bro Charlie said ... when it's the new moon ... one's energy saps and if it is the full moon ... one's energy is robust (!!!!!!!) that's what happens to werewolf (eh??!!!) right?????? Now, I know why 'he' got kicked out on Wesak !!!! Believe it or not ????????




No comments: