Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 26, 2008

Lonely Journey
Decided to blog ... since it was raining ... I love the rain!! Hopefully, the hot season is gone now ! Really can't believe that it was soooooo long ago since I last blogged and was sad to read my 'toe dai's' predicament and stress at her work place.
Hey (?!) how come my 'scripts' are different and I can't seem to get this presentation right??? Frustrating but go on la .. since I wanna yak .. otherwise my 'writing skills' will be lost soon!!! Luckily, once a week still can practise fingers tai chi.
Finally, my kwai chai has decided to go to Kangaroo's Land by year-end but he is taking along all my coffin money too and the beauty is - he knows about it!! Never ever asked me how I'll survive or where I'll be eh?! Well it sure is a lonely journey for him and me !! So in this lifetime is this how it should end?
About my last few months (since March '08 that is..) - well, I attended a workshop on 'Counselling' in July and a course in I-Ching in August. Both courses are ...... so so lo .. Really wanted to travel but with all the turmoil around and what with all these weather inclement .. sigh ... better to hang around home .. Anyway, I am no longer comfortable travelling alone too. Actually, I like to travel very much but with compatible companions - no one around anymore.

No comments: